Just some clicks from our walk by Burj Khalifa, after the “At The Top”-visit, back to Burj Khalifa for dinner 😉
These beautiful dandelions are designes by Mirek Struzik. There are 14 dandelions made of acid resistent stainless steel and illuminated by LED lights. The tallest dandelion is about 7.2 m. You can find them in the walking space next to Burj Khalifa, around the Dubai Fountains.
After the lunch/High Tea at At.Mosphere Lounge on the 122nd floor in Burj Khalifa, we had a booking At The Top, Burj Khalifa 5:00 pm. Before getting in to this part of Burj Khalifa, you have to collect your tickets in Dubai Mall. I thought this was easy, but it’s not. It takes a lot of time, first to walk from Burj Khalifa to Dubai Mall, then finding the section, where you collect the ticket, and standing in the queue. Luckily, I booked tickets with quick entry, so right after collecting the tickets, we could enter for At The Top.
You actually enter from Dubai Mall, walk through a very big passage, were you are taken from the bottom to the 124nd floor.
Booking the tickets for 5 pm visit was a clever thing; we saw the town in both day light and night, with beautiful sunset 🙂
Unfortunately, it was not easy photographing because of lot of reflections..
The Dubai Frame by night 😉
Good morning, lovelies! ❤
Firstly, let me wish you a very happy and blessed new year. Hope you all enjoyed the New Year’s Eve to the fullest! 😉
I haven’t written so much the past few weeks, been so busy with work, and then the holiday came. It’s been years since I last travelled outside Europe, and hence the past few months literally have been like hell for me, I decided to celebrate NYE in Dubai – YES!! Continue reading “At.Mosphere Lounge – Dubai”
Hello everyone ❤
Here is a very easy, but yummy meal, that I made some years ago. I’ve made it several times, as it is very good as a lunch, and you can add any kind of veggies, and combine it with some falafels and/or avocado. I love avocados btw! 😀
Here we go!
- 1 cup of rice (I used parboiled rice with wild rice)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into smaller pieces
- ½ cup of peas
- ½ cup of corn
- ¼ cup of red pepper (if you like it, you can add about ½ cup instead)
- 2 tsp. of tomato puree
- Some salt
- 2 tsp. red chili powder (can be reduced if you don’t want it to be so spicy)
- 3-4 tsp. of crushed almonds
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- First, cook the rice as per prescription and drain.
- Preheat a pan/pot and add the vegetables with 1 tbs. of water (except the tomatoes), and let it cook.
- Once cooked add the tomato puree, the cut tomatoes, salt, chili and almonds. Mix it well and let it cook for another 4-5 mins.
- Finally add the olive oil and turn off the stove. Just keep the mixture hot.
- Add the cooked rice into the mixture, and mix it all together properly.
- Serve with some cut avocado and falafel – this gives the whole dish a good texture and taste 🙂
Yes, I went to Wembley last weekend to experience the magic of A R Rahman – the living legend.
I’ve always liked his music, of course who don’t? I’ve grown up with his music, but I have never been a kind of fan, until recently while I was suffering from post-commotional syndrome the fast 6 months. I’ve been suffering with hyperacusis and tinnitus, which have caused so much of problems to the everyday life. I tried to listen to music I used to listen to, but this really didn’t work for me. In fact, it made it all worse. I was not able to read, to meditate, to listen to loud stuff, and I even had troubles talking to others. Here, I slowly began to listen to ARR’s music more and more, and this was what helped me out of that state. It actually started when the song Vaan from Kaatru Veliyidai released. I realized this song made something to me, and from here, I started to collect more of his songs, made a specific playlist on Spotify that had to cure me. Continue reading “Netru Indru Naalai, Forever ARR!”